4.20.2009

Booty Sweat


Personally, I have never seen the movie Tropic Thunder with Ben Stiller. But, for those of you who have I'm sure you recall a commercial being aired in the movie for a fake energy known as "Booty Sweat". Well, I decided to search Perez Hilton's site again for interesting news on energy drinks and celebs and came across an article that said Paramount Pictures is now launching the energy drink as a REAL DRINK!! They did this to promote the movie which I think is a great idea because it kind of gets me wondering about seeing the movie since everyone is making such a big deal about this drink! I'm pretty sure "Booty Sweat" is already being sold (though I'm not sure if it was just a last years summer thing to run at the same time as a release for the movie?) but it was sold at locations like Hot Topic and Hastings.. and you can of couse buy it off Amazon! And according to Perez Hilton "lets hope it doesn't taste like ass" haha!


You can find the fake Booty Sweat commercial off of Youtube if you want! But here is a link to the Perez article: http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-27-this-is-not-a-joke-43



2 comments:

  1. hahaha well i hope it wouldn't taste like ass perez hilton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny, i think i have seen that drink actually though, in Spencers along side Crunk Juice. the commercial is pretty funny, I remember my girlfriend thought it was a real commercial when we first started watching the movie, it looks like it could be a real product considering all the other ridiculous products that are out there

    ReplyDelete